Policy Education Research Rights and Support (PERRAS UK) is a UK based charity with community projects in Uganda and Kenya.
The main objective of PERRAS UK is to promote policy education and research for sustainable development and knowledge empowerment, and increase awareness through research, writing and policy education through collaborative strategies for change.
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES
- To promote policy education and research for sustainable development and knowledge empowerment.
- To promote awareness on people’s human rights, responsibilities and implementation of laws and policies.
- To promote economic empowerment for sustainable development for the communities.
- To promote the rights and socio- economic empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in the UK and elsewhere.
- To alleviate poverty through environmental sustainable development Initiatives.
- To promote Women and Girl’s rights against domestic and sexual a abuse.
- To empower marginalised groups through skills development and capacity building.
- To promote children’s rights and education.
- To promoted organisational development, mentoring and building capacities for groups and organisations.
- To increase awareness through research, writing and policy education through collaborative strategies for change.
- To undertake these objects in the UK and elsewhere as shall be determined by the trustees including Africa.